- To locate, and bring the poor or homeless person
to the place of healing, where they can enter and successfully
complete community job training and other programs, receive
low cost housing and reintegrate into society.
- To work with others in the city to help form programs
and policies using our experience with homeless persons.
- To bring awareness of poor and homeless issues
and needs to the attention of the community.
- To work to change laws which are discriminatory
to homeless and poor, of all nationalities.
- To legally give services to Hispanic and other
refugees. A safe place; a free, Spanish-language
day shelter with lunch, Bible studies, ESL, counseling,
clothing, laundry facilities, bathrooms, showers.
- We believe in the value of every person as
created by God. No matter what situation he is
in or what he has done, there is forgiveness and restoration
in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the love of Jesus and the power
of the Holy Spirit is sufficient for every need.
- We believe that we as Christians are the hands
of God extended to touch others and that when we do for
others we are doing it for Him.
- We believe that as Jesus’ primary ministry
was in the streets and carried to the people, we also should
get out of the walls of our churches and bring church to
- We believe that all Christians are members together
of one church body in Christ, and so all Christians, regardless
of denomination, are welcome to minister with us to the
poor, and homeless.